My parcel has been returned to Xiaomi by Switch Concept, why did that happen?
The following possibilities could have occurred:
Mismatched shipping address provided during purchase.
Item was not pickup after 3 days at Courier Facility Office.
The deliverer is unable to contact you or your intended receiver during delivery.
If a second rescheduled shipping is arrange, the cost of shipping will be reverted to the customer.
Mi by Switch Concept recommends to double check and confirm your shipping address during purchase.
How do I check my order history?
Click your email link on the top right corner; it will referred you to your account details page. Navigate to customer orders and click ‘details’ on the corresponding order you are interested in.
Ordering & Shipment
1. What payment portals are available?
Xiaomi by Switch Concept currently utilises MOLPay (Malaysian Online Payment Service) which supports various merchants.
2. Can I use VISA or Master cards to purchase on Xiaomi Online Store?
The options for Visa or Master cards to purchase products are available.
3. How about interbank transactions?
We offer interbank payments including those affiliated with MEPS. Merchants include Maybank2U, Public Bank, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect Online etc.
4. I have encountered some difficulties with Xiaomi’s online payment system, what should I do?
Please email your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to +60164411800 for further assistance.
5. Does Switch accept direct bank transfers, bank drafts, cheque, concealed cash etc as mode of payment?
To ensure that your transaction is safe and secure, we currently only accept payment through the MOLPay portal. Any other form of payment method will not be applicable.
6. Is the price shown on the Xiaomi Online Store by Switch Concept inclusive of GST?
The prices displayed on the Xiaomi Online Store by Switch Concept includes GST.
Xiaomi by Switch Concept ©